SherrysLife.com respects the intellectual property rights of others just as it expects third parties to respect its rights. The website follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 USC. § 512, otherwise known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). As such, we will respond to written notification of copyright infringements in accordance with the DMCA Policy. If you believe your copyrighted material is being infringed on our Website, please contact us immediately.
As an internet service provider, we are entitled to claim immunity from said infringement claims pursuant to the “safe harbor” provisions of the DMCA Policy. To submit a good faith infringement claim to us, you must submit notice to us that sets forth the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner);
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the infringing material to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. [Please submit the URL of the page in question to assist us in identifying the allegedly offending work];
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party including your name, physical address, email address, phone number and fax number;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is unauthorized by the copyright agent; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Title 17 USC §512(f) provides civil damage penalties, including costs and attorney fees, against any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents certain information in a notification of infringement under 17 USC §512(c)(3).
If you do not provide a written notice that meets these elements, we will not honor your request and are not required by law to do so.
Send all takedown notices to the following contact form.