When you look in the mirror do you see damaged hair? If so, now might be a good time to think about your relaxed hair health routine. If you don’t even have a routine, then a good regimen is in order for you.
Now, I will be the first to admit that maintaining your relaxed hair might not seem as though it’s always the easiest thing in the world, but just remember, everyone has bad hair days. However, if you’re waking up to more than your fair share, then no wonder you’re out searching for answers.
Well, below are a few examples of what you can do so that you can have those good hair days once again. Lets get started on your road to relaxed hair health.
- While you might be thinking that you’re going to be told that chemicals are bad for your hair, there are certain instances of course where they are fine. In fact, one of the best tips for relaxed hair is to get a professional chemical treatment from a qualified stylist. A trained hair stylist knows which chemicals to use and for how long. Plus, it is what they do day in and day out. They have seen every hair scenario and will be in a great position to consult with you on your hair needs.
- In regards to relaxed hair health, heating tools like flat irons, blow dryers and the like should be off limits, at least for the most part. There are plenty of other styling methods to choose from that can create all types of beautiful hairstyles, so there is no need to use heating tools, which can damage your hair.
- When you go to bed at night it is a good idea to add a moisturizer to your hair. Just like you need water to stay hydrated your hair needs a good moisturizer to keep from being dry as well.
- Your hair needs to be conditioned regularly when you are using relaxers. Conditioning is a must. This is also a good time to think about using natural or organic conditioners.
Other Relaxed Hair Health Product Options
- Have you ever had sore muscles, so you decided to go get a massage. It felt so good, right? Well, you’re scalp will thank you if you massage it a few days week too – it is another must for relaxed hair health. Scalp massages have been proven to be a very effective hair growth aid and it does boost healthy hair growth.
- I’ll give you an example of a great natural solution that many people use on their hair, Organic Argan Oil. I use just a dab a day because the solution goes a long way. Your hair will not only shine but feel soft as well. In addition, “it deeply nourishes and hydrates dry scalp – helping to reduce dryness and flakiness.
Always look for natural solutions as it will go a long way in you having relaxed hair health. It’s time for you to go back to having those good hair days and for your hair to look good without having to use products that are going to cause hair damage.