Natural hair growth is possible along with shiny, strong and healthy hair.
Despite how you might feel, getting your hair in tip-top shape isn’t as hard as you might think as long as you follow the rules of a healthy hair lifestyle. As I am sure you have heard the saying, “Anything worth doing is worth doing right” and that includes taking care of your hair.
There is no short cut to long hair unless you get a wig, weave or extensions.
However, with a little patience, work and consistency on your part you can use one of the many natural hair growth methods that can help boost your hair growth and strength. Below are three natural hair growth remedies you can use to grow and maintain beautiful hair.
Natural Hair Growth
1. Eat healthy and well-balanced meals. This is a lot easier said than done. With our hectic, fast-paced lives it is much easier to grab something through the drive-through. However, this is playing havoc not only on our bodies, but with our hair too.
Eating a healthy meal is one thing many women have deviated from, but it is imperative that we get back on track. Why? Well, our hair is made of a protein known as keratin. This protein can only be synthesized in its full spectrum (for optimal natural hair growth) if you eat well-balanced meals and especially high-quality proteins. Lean beef, fish, soy and chicken breast are the best sources of proteins.
2. Live a stress-free life. Stress is one of the key factors in life that have a negative effect on us. Stress not only causes depression that leads to other devastating conditions, but also makes our body produce hormones that inhibit hair growth. Leading a stress-free life, or learning how to manage stress can; therefore, contribute to healthy natural hair growth.
How can you lead a stress free life – simplify your life.
Yeah, I know that’s easier said than done, but if you want to live longer and have gorgeous hair as well you better start thinking about it.
According to Web Md, “evidence of an anti-stress movement is taking hold in this country. Generally known as “voluntary simplicity,” or the “simplicity movement,” the need many of us see for a less stressful, more meaningful life is reflected in magazines, books, and web sites devoted to simplifying your life, whether that means “de-cluttering” your home, “downsizing” your career ambitions, or living off the land.”
To be clear, every day normal life stress is not what I am referring to. The type of stress that will keep your hair from growing is the same stress that keeps you from sleeping at night or changes your appetite. Normally, that is because your are stressed out about bills, your house, expensive cars and the like. That’s why…
Living a more simple life will cause you to have a lot less stress, which will translate into your hair growing a lot more easier. Plus, when you are not stressed it opens the door to good old fashion fun. You have time to smile more. Cool, right?
3. Apply avocado, egg mask and olive oil. You can either use one or all the ingredients at once – I prefer all of them. The procedure and application is very simple:
- Prepare the avocado and whip it to form a gel
- Apply it on your hair
- Leave it on your hair for 30 minutes
- Rinse your hair with cold water
- Use the same procedure with the egg mask
- Add a few teaspoons of olive oil in the mixture
Avocado, eggs and olive oil contain natural hair growth nutrition that promote hair growth by creating an environment for hair follicles to thrive. Olive oil also helps keep your scalp hydrated for long periods of time thus promoting hair growth as well.
These are just three of the many natural hair growth remedies that are safe to use. Never worry again about what you can do to grow your hair naturally. So as not to be overwhelmed I would suggest you go with one tip. All it takes is just that first step and before you know it you will be well on your way to healthy hair and a lot more fun in your life.